Madan Yoga is offering 5-Day Sound Bowl Courses (about 25 hours) in Pokhara, Nepal, for interested yogis to dive deep into this ancient art of healing. The ancient bowls have been used for different healing purposes through monks and shamans for hundreds of years - and even in today's time, we know sound bowls primarily for sound therapy of the body and mind. Singing bowls create sounds that can induce a deep state of calmness, peace and relaxation that naturally facilitate entry into a meditative level. At the physical level, the vibration is known to stimulate the blood vessels, lymphs, nerves, veins and muscles, allowing the opening of blockages and loosening of tensed body parts. The sound bowl’s effectiveness to increase well-being and good health has been studied from both spiritual as well as scientific points of views.
Want to learn the technique yourself? Madan Yoga offers 5-day sound bowl courses! You will learn a variety of techniques to play the sound bowls and learn how to guide other people through a beautiful sound bowl healing session. Find the itinerary of the 5-day sound bowl course with Madan Yoga below:
- History and origin of sound bowls and sound healing, uses and benefits of singing bowl therapy (physically and emotionally)
- Theoretical knowledge about energy channels, chakras, sound and cymatic frequency
- Knowledge and experience of “Sound bath” (cleansing of emotional patterns through vibration and sound)
- How to play bowls and how to choose the right sound bowls, Types of bowls
- What is required for a sound bowl session (complete equipment)
- Learn different techniques of Sound bath (cleansing of emotional patterns through vibration and sound) and practice on each other
- Seven Chakra healing (theory and practice), including Chakra mantras
- Vibration massage (theory and practice), for example: backache therapy, sacral therapy, headache therapy etc.
- Learn about holistic instruments (gong, shamanic drums, conch, ting shaw, etc.) and how to incorporate them in your sound therapy session
- Optional: Healing with mantra chanting & vocal practice with harmonium
- Practice your chosen sound healing type
- Practical test: Give your own sound bowl session
- Closing certification ceremony
Pricing: Choose between the following:
400 USD (5 days non-residential course, certificate and daily lunch)
630 USD (5 days residential course with accomodation, certificate and daily breakfast and lunch).
Sound Healing Courses will be held at Lakeside, Pokhara.
IMPORTANT: Sound Healing Courses are available all year round! Please let us know your preferred dates and availability. Shoot us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly! Namaste.